Friday, February 5, 2010

Radio Interview About Upcoming WPPI "Law School for Photographers" Platform Class

Check out my radio interview by Scott Sheppard from January 8th about my "Law School for Photographers" platform class in Las Vegas on March 9th from 3:30 to 5:00. Click here! We're going to have a fabulous time. Thanks to Millers for sponsoring me. We're going to have a high energy class with amazing give aways from my friends at Kubota Actions, Tafota websites, Triple Scoop Music, Totally Rad Actions and Animoto. I look forward to seeing my photographer friends, old and new there! The 30th anniversary WPPI convention is going to be the best yet. I'm looking forward to it. Don't forget we'll have products available containing all of the most up to date, relevant legal forms for wedding and portrait photographers available for purchase before and after the class.

Craig.

No comments: